The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. There is a DVD on Tower Building (updated for 2012!) in the Science Olympiad Store!
- Test Stand Set Up for National Tournament - 2012 (PDF)
- Power Point from MSU State Workshop - 2012
- Tower Drawing - 2012
- Team Score Sheet/Checklist 2012 (Word)
- Event Score Sheet/Spreadsheet 2012 (Excel) - Regional - new 4/10/12
- Event Score Sheet/Spreadsheet 2012 (Excel) - State
- Event Score Sheet/Spreadsheet 2012 (Excel) - National
- Science Olympiad Power Point Slide Show from Summer Institute (2011 Rules)
- Science Olympiad Student Center Wiki
- Garret's Model Bridge Design Web Page
- Science Olympiad Student Center Towers Topic Forum
There are hundreds of YouTube videos that allow you to see teams building, testing and breaking Science Olympiad towers, bridges and boomilevers. You can get good ideas on designs by watching any of them.