Science Olympiad has been the focus of several journal articles and studies designed to measure its impact on students, teachers and science education in the United States. If you would like more information or have something you'd like posted, please contact Jenny Kopach at email@example.com.
Click on the link below for a PDF version of the:
- National Science Foundation Study, Georgia Science Olympiad, 2001-2002
- National Governors Association - Center for Best Practices Report, Innovation America: Building a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Agenda, 2007
- Intro Letter to NGA Report from Jack Cairns, March 6, 2007
- "An Analysis of Science Olympiad Participants' Perceptions Regarding Their Experience with the Science and Engineering Academic Competition" by Dr. Jennifer Wirt, New Jersey Science Olympiad State Director, 2011
- "Competitive Science Events: Gender, Interest, Science Self-Efficacy, and Academic Major Choice" by Dr. Jennifer Harris Forrester, North Carolina State University, 2010
- "Exemplary Science for Building Interest in STEM Careers," article by Dr. Gerard Putz and Dr. Jennifer Wirt, "Science Olympiad: Inspiring the Next Generation of Scientists," edited by Robert Yager, NSTA Press, 2012