The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. For those who are interested, there is a Bio-Earth CD available in the Science Olympiad Store.
Resources & Links
Use these resources and links to prepare for Dynamic Planet. The 2015 subject is Oceanography. Info below will be updated for the new topic.
2014 Topic Resources:
- Topographic Features Lab (PDF)
- Glaciers Worksheet (PDF)
- Glacial Erosion Slideshow - basic overview of glaciers and glacial landforms
- YouTube Video - illustrating glacial landforms
- Glacial Erosion Slideshow 2 - covers features
- All About Glaciers - National Snow and Ice Data Center
- What is a Glacier?
- Glacial Landforms PPT - University of Colorado site
- Illustrated Glossary of Alpine Glacial Landforms
- Alpine Glaciation