Anatomy and Physiology
Welcome to Anatomy & Physiology! In this event, participants will be assessed on their understanding of the anatomy and physiology for the human Nervous, Sense Organs, and Endocrine systems.
The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download on the 2022 Rules page of the Science Olympiad website. The official rules in the current Rules Manual take precedence. This event is generously supported by Hikma Pharmaceuticals.
Resources & Links
- System Handout - Nervous
- System Handout - Sense
- System Handout - Endocrine
- Anatomy & Physiology Questions by System
- Get Body Smart
Science Olympiad Store Materials
- Anatomy & Physiology Starter Pack - New for 2022!
- Life Sciences Starter Stack - All the 2022 Bio Events!
- Science Olympiad Anatomy & Physiology CD
Practice Problems & Tests
- 2022 info coming soon!
Event Supervisor Resources
In addition to the resources on the Event Supervisors page, Anatomy & Physiology Event Supervisors should be sure to use the following resources:
- Event Logistics Manual - (Updated 10/12/21 - fixed broken links & graphics problems) Contains information for the 2022 Event Slate as well as information concerning COVID-19 precautions and Satellite and mini SO tournament formats!