NBC 5 Chicago coverage of Science Olympiad’s 21st Century Solutions Grant for the Chicago Public Schools Urban Schools Initiative
Science Olympiad champs at the White House Science Fair 3/23/15! For the past 31 years, Science Olympiad has led a revolution in science education. What began as a grassroots assembly of science teachers is now one of the premiere science competitions in the nation, providing rigorous, standards-based challenges to more than 7,300 teams in 50 states. Science Olympiad's ever-changing line-up of events in all STEM disciplines exposes students to practicing scientists and career choices, and energizes classroom teachers with a dynamic content experience.
- Science Olympiad at the 5th Annual White House Science Fair
- Great Science Olympiad Sessions at the NSTA National Conference
- Students & Coaches - Use the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) system for all event-related questions - answers from National Event Supervisors are posted weekly - 2015 Rules Clarifications posted (most recent 3/10/15)
- Check out the Science Olympiad TV YouTube Channel for devices in action, Event Supervisor interviews, National Tournament footage and more!
- All Score Sheets for Tech & Physics events posted! Check before your tournament as many have been updated (most recent 4/2/15)
- 2015 National Tournament info!
- Science Olympiad Summer Institute 2015
- Tournament Personnel - check out our Event Supervisor resource page
- See the updated General Rules and Code of Ethics for 2015
Where Are YOU Now? Fill out an Alumni Survey
- SO Mobile B and SO Mobile C 2015 Rules Apps for iPhones and iPads - Now Available in the iTunes Store!
Join a team for the 2016 season through your State Science Olympiad program
- 2015 Science Olympiad Rules Manuals, DVDs and CDs in the Science Olympiad Store
- 2015 Short Event Descriptions
- 30+ Professional Development Workshops for teachers
Video Clips from Weather Channel, Today Show and more
- Follow @SOAlumniNetwork on Twitter
Check out more than 80 Trial Events
Signed W-9 for vendor requests, just print and date (PDF)